Ruby Together funds ongoing work by a team consisting of:
- André Arko, who maintains and develops Bundler, as well as contributing to RubyGems and RubyGems.org.
- David Radcliffe, who maintains and develops RubyGems.org, as well as the servers that run it.
- Ellen Marie Dash, Kurtis Rainbolt-Greene, and Jeremy Hingardner, who together maintain the RubyGems library and the
- Samuel E. Giddins, who maintains Molinillo, the dependency resolver used by Bundler, RubyGems, and CocoaPods, and contributes to each of those projects.
- Lynn Cyrin, who manages organization, issues, timelines, and updates
The Ruby Together board of directors is made up entirely of volunteers. The board currently includes:
Board alumni include:
Branding and site design are by Amy Wibowo, with copywriting and content strategy by Rachel Keranen.