Ruby Together funds ongoing work by a development team consisting of:
- André Arko, who maintains and develops Bundler, as well as contributing to RubyGems and RubyGems.org.
- David Radcliffe, who maintains and develops RubyGems.org, as well as the servers that run it.
- Ellen Marie Dash, who maintains the how_is reporting tool, as well as the RubyGems library and the
- Samuel E. Giddins, who maintains Molinillo, the dependency resolver used by Bundler, RubyGems, and CocoaPods, and contributes to each of those projects.
- Lynn Cyrin, who manages organization, issues, triage, and timelines.
- Liz Abinante, who writes, edits, and wrangles documentation for Bundler, RubyGems, and RubyGems.org.
- Amy Wibowo, who provides design work for Bundler.
Developer team alumni include:
The Ruby Together board of directors is made up entirely of volunteers. The board currently includes:
- André Arko from Cloud City
- Steve Klabnik from Mozilla
- Sarah Mei from DevMynd
- Terence Lee from Heroku
- Joel Watson from Heroku
- Coraline Ada Ehmke from GitHub
- Camille Baldock from Heroku
Board alumni include:
Ruby Together relies on its own team to enable and evangelize our non-profit work. That team includes:
- André Arko, executive directing
- Amy Wibowo, design and branding
- Carina C. Zona, developer evangelism
Team alumni include: