Ruby Together funds up to 5 hours per week of ongoing work by a development team consisting of:
- André Arko, who maintains and develops Bundler, as well as contributing to RubyGems and RubyGems.org.
- Ellen Marie Dash, who maintains the how_is reporting tool, as well as the RubyGems library and the
- Samuel E. Giddins, who maintains Molinillo, the dependency resolver used by Bundler, RubyGems, and CocoaPods, and contributes to each of those projects.
- Stephanie Morillo, who writes, copywrites, and edits the Bundler and RubyGems documentation.
- David Radcliffe, who maintains and develops RubyGems.org, as well as the servers that run it.
- Jonathan Claudius, who helps secure RubyGems and RubyGems.org.
- Christoph Olszowka, who is building The Ruby Toolbox 2.0.
- Kerri Miller, who is making the lives of RubyGems and RubyGems.org users better, one issue at a time.
Developer team alumni include:
The Ruby Together board of directors is made up entirely of volunteers. The board currently includes:
- André Arko from Cloud City
- Coraline Ada Ehmke from Stitch Fix
- Valerie Woolard Srinivasan from Panoply
- Allison Sheren McMillan from Collective Idea
- Courteney Ervin from The New York Public Library
- Adarsh Pandit from Cylinder Digital
Board alumni include:
Ruby Together relies on its own team to enable and evangelize our non-profit work. That team includes:
Team alumni include: