Ruby Together funds up to 8 hours per month of ongoing work by a development team consisting of:
- Aditya Prakash, who works to maintain the RubyGems.org codebase and servers.
- Colby Swandale, who is building Ruby API.
- Christoph Olszowka, who is building The Ruby Toolbox 2.0.
- David Radcliffe, who maintains RubyGems.org, and the servers that run it.
- David Rodríguez, who helps maintain both Bundler and RubyGems.
- Ellen Marie Dash, who helps maintain the RubyGems library and the
- Gift Egwuenu, who writes the Bundler and RubyGems documentation.
- Irene Kannyo, who copywrites and edits the monthly newsletter.
- Kerri Miller, who makes the lives of RubyGems users better, one issue at a time.
- Luis Sagastume, who is helping maintain and improve RubyGems and Gemstash.
- Samuel E. Giddins, who maintains Molinillo, the dependency resolver used by Bundler, RubyGems, and CocoaPods, and contributes to each of those projects.
Developer team alumni include:
The Ruby Together board of directors is made up entirely of volunteers. The board currently includes:
- Adarsh Pandit from Cylinder Digital
- Coraline Ada Ehmke from Stitch Fix
- Jonan Scheffler from New Relic
- Valerie Woolard from CommonLit
Board alumni include:
Ruby Together relies on its own team to enable and evangelize our non-profit work. That team includes:
Team alumni include: